Fully automatic big size maintenance cleaning system for cleaning solder frames, carriers or masks, PCB storage racks, ESD boxes, magazines, palettes, machinery parts and other small parts from flux, oil dust and grease.
- MixAssist® system – easy way of accurate mixing water with cleaning agent
- Three tank system with three separate circuit function
- Horizontal rotor system with CSR® (Cepter Spray Rotors)
- Fully automatic 3-step) process: cleaning – rinsing - drying
- 100% closed circuit process – no water/waste water connection required
- Software controll via 10,1'' touchscreen display
- 100% stainless steel design
- Made in Slovenia
- Solder carriers, pallets, frames
- PCB magazines
Cepter MC 360 HC is a fully automatic single chamber 3-step maintenance cleaning system
Cleaning process: cleaning fluid is pumped from tanks to CSR® (Cepter Spray Rotors) with special nozzles. Rotor design ensures efficient cleaning of materials.
Fluid Drain System FDS® (optional) drains all remaining cleaning fluid from pipeline using high pressure.
Rinsing: water from rinsing tank is pumped through second circuit to CSR® (Cepter Spray Rotors).
Fluid Drain System FDS® (optional) drains remaining rinsing water inside pipeline into rinsing tank.
Final Rinsing: phase is similar to rinsing, using deionised and demineralised water produced by built-in cartridge.
Fluid Drain System FDS® (optional) drains all excessive DI and DM water from final rinsing process into final rinsing tank.
Drying process: thoroughly cleaned materials are then efficiently dried. This is achieved by a highly efficient combination of hot air ventilation system and high pressure compressor.
- 3 tanks / 4 pumps
- 100% closed loop circuit
- Horizontal CSR® (Cepter Spray Rotor)
- 10,1'' touchscreen display
- Coarse filter inside process chamber
- Sediment filter inside fluid tanks
- Fine 10'' filter in each circuit
- Cleaning fluid heater
- Rinsing fluid heater
- Final rinsing fluid heater
- 2 Air heaters
- Electric safety door locker
- Fluid leakage tray in stainless steel
- Leakage warning system
- Complete machine body in stainless steel
- FDS® (Fluid Drain System)
- Cartridge for deionized and demineralized water
- Active Carbon filter
- Conductivity measurement – pre-rinse circuit
- Status light
- Mechanical carrier frame
|Chamber dimensions||W 600 mm x D 700 mm x H 600 mm|
|Volume cleaning tank||50 l|
|Volume rinsing tank||35 l|
|Volume final rinsing tank||35 l|
|Exhaust connection||Ø 100 mm|
|Power supply||400 V AC, 25A / 3 Ph / 50 Hz|
|Power consumption||ca. 3,7 kW|
|Control system||10,1'' touchscreen display|
|Temperature range cleaning||adjustable up to 65°C|
|Temperature range rinsing||adjustable up to 65°C|
|Temperature range drying||adjustable up to 95°C|
|Filter system||3-stage: 1. coarse filter < 2 mm; 2. sediment filter inside fluid tanks; 3. fine filter 10'' (1 – 100 µm)|
|Conductivity range||0 – 300 µS/cm|
|Noise level||< 70 dB|
|Dimensions||W 1.200 mm x D 1.400 mm x H 1.900 mm|
*Product availability, apperance, technical specifications and details are subjected to continuous development. As such, we accept no liability for errors, omissions or changes to this information.