Fully automatic big size PCB cleaning system for assembled PCBs, Hybrids.
- MixAssist® system – easy way of accurate mixing water with cleaning agent
- Three tank system with three separate circuit function
- Horizontal rotor system with CSR® (Cepter Spray Rotors)
- Fully automatic 3- (up to 5-step) process: cleaning – rinsing - drying
- 100% closed circuit process – no water/waste water connection required
- Software controll via 10,1'' touchscreen display
- 100% stainless steel design
- Made in Slovenia
- Assembled PCBs
Cepter ELEKTRON 360 HC is a fully automatic single chamber 3- to 5-step process cleaning system.
Cleaning process: cleaning fluid is pumped from tanks to CSR® (Cepter Spray Rotors) with special nozzles. Rotor design ensures efficient cleaning of materials.
Fluid Drain System FDS® (optional) drains all remaining cleaning fluid from pipeline using high pressure.
Rinsing: water from rinsing tank is pumped through second circuit to CSR® (Cepter Spray Rotors).
Fluid Drain System FDS® (optional) drains remaining rinsing water inside pipeline into rinsing tank.
Final Rinsing: phase similar to rinsing, using deionised and demineralised water produced by built-in cartridge.
Fluid Drain System FDS® (optional) drains all excessive DI and DM water from final rinsing process into final rinsing tank.
Drying process: thoroughly cleaned materials are then efficiently dried. This is achieved by a highly efficient combination of hot air ventilation system and high pressure compressor.
- 3 tanks / 4 pumps
- 100% closed loop circuit
- Horizontal CSR® (Cepter Spray Rotor)
- 10,1'' touchscreen display
- Coarse filter inside process chamber
- Sediment filter inside fluid tanks
- Fine 10'' filter in each circuit
- Cleaning fluid heater
- Rinsing fluid heater
- Final rinsing fluid heater
- 2 Air heaters
- Electric safety door locker
- Fluid leakage tray in stainless steel
- Leakage warning system
- Complete machine body in stainless steel
- FDS® (Fluid Drain System)
- Cartridge for deionized and demineralized water
- Active Carbon filter
- Conductivity measurement – pre-rinse circuit
- Status light
- Mechanical carrier frame
|Chamber dimensions||W 600 mm x D 700 mm x H 600 mm|
|Volume cleaning tank||50 l|
|Volume rinsing tank||35 l|
|Volume final rinsing tank||35 l|
|Exhaust connection||Ø 100 mm|
|Power supply||400 V AC, 25A / 3 Ph / 50 Hz|
|Power consumption||ca. 4,8 kW|
|Control system||10,1'' touchscreen display|
|Temperature range cleaning||adjustable up to 65°C|
|Temperature range rinsing||adjustable up to 65°C|
|Temperature range drying||adjustable up to 95°C|
|Filter system||3-stage: 1. coarse filter < 2 mm; 2. sediment filter inside fluid tanks; 3. fine filter 10'' (1 – 100 µm)|
|Conductivity range||0 – 300 µS/cm|
|Noise level||< 70 dB|
|Dimensions||W 1.200 mm x D 1.400 mm x H 1.900 mm|
*Product availability, apperance, technical specifications and details are subjected to continuous development. As such, we accept no liability for errors, omissions or changes to this information.